SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
Last updated: January, 2016
U.S. Sales and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Verriclear. We appreciate the fact that you chose our natural product to help you fulfill your needs. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products at the Verriclear Shop (the “Verriclear Shop”.)
Standard Return Policy
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from Verriclear. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure their quality. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be, and that everyone’s skin is different, so while we can’t guarantee our product will work on everyone, we can guarantee your satisfaction. That’s why we’ll refund your purchase price on your first bottle if you’re not completely satisfied. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For any product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 97 days of the date you purchsed the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
Verriclear reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the Verriclear Shop at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur..
Should Verriclear reduce its price on any Verriclear-branded product within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to contact the Verriclear Contact Center at [email protected] to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Verriclear within 14 calendar days of the price change. Please note that this excludes limited-time price reductions, such as those that occur during special sales events.
Price protection is only available for up to 10 units of a particular product. Additionally, we may require that you have the product with you or otherwise have proof of possession when requesting price protection.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
The Verriclear Shop sells and ships products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
Verriclear may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Verriclear may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your Online order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Verriclear’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. The Verriclear Shop reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Verriclear cancels an order after you have already been billed, Verriclear will refund the billed amount.
U.S. Shipping Only
Products purchased online from Verriclear will only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. Products must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with these export laws and regulations. To purchase Verriclear products online from outside of the U.S., please email [email protected].
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Verriclear may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. Trust us, we’re making them as fast as we can. Verriclear reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when Verriclear confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, Verriclear will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
Sales and Purchase Terms
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. If you have comments or questions about this web site, please send an email to [email protected].
This contract for the sale of goods is between Verriclear Natural Skin Essentials Ltd, a Limited Corporation organized under the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada (the “Seller”), and the purchaser whose name appears on the purchase order (the “Buyer”).
The parties agree as follows:
1. Sale of Goods. The Seller shall sell to the Buyer and the Buyer shall purchase from the Seller the goods in the quantities and at the prices stated on the Checkout Page. Unless otherwise stated on the Checkout Page, the Buyer shall pay all taxes and third-party expenses imposed on, in connection with, or measured by the transaction contemplated by this agreement in addition to the prices set forth on the Checkout Page.
2. Invoices; Payment. Unless otherwise stated on the Checkout Page, payment for the Goods is due immediately, and in advance of the Seller’s delivery of the Goods. The Buyer shall pay a delinquency charge of the lesser of (1) 1% per month and (2) the highest rate allowed under applicable law on all overdue amounts until the amounts are paid.
3. Delivery; Title; and Risk of Loss. Unless otherwise stated on the Checkout Page, the Seller shall deliver the Goods FOB the Buyer’s address as provided in the shipping instructions, and title to and risk of loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer upon such delivery by the Seller. Any stated delivery dates are approximate. The Seller will not be liable for any losses, damages, penalties, or expenses for failure to meet any delivery date.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty; Due Diligence. The Goods are being sold “as is,” and the Seller disclaims all warranties of quality, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or condition of the Goods and that no such statements or representations have been made. The Buyer acknowledges that it has relied solely on the investigations, examinations, and inspections as the Buyer has chosen to make and that the Seller has afforded the Buyer the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations, and inspections.
5. Limitation of Liability. The Seller will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost wages or profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action), or the use of the Goods, and irrespective of whether the Seller has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will the Seller’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to the Seller for the specific Goods provided by the Seller giving rise to the claim or cause of action. Any refunds granted apply to the first bottle only. Limit one refund per household.
6. Limitation of Actions. No action arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates may be commenced against the Seller more than 90 days after the basis for such claim could reasonably have been discovered.
7. Security Interest. The Buyer hereby grants to the Seller a security interest in the Goods sold to the Buyer under this agreement and any proceeds therefrom (including accounts receivable), until payment in full for the Goods has been received by the Seller. The Buyer shall sign and deliver to the Seller any document to perfect this security interest that the Seller reasonably requests.
8. Governing Law and Designation of Forum. (a) The laws of the Province of British Columbia (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to this agreement and the transactions it contemplates, including, without limitation, its interpretation, construction, validity, performance (including the details of performance), and enforcement.
(b) A party bringing a legal action or proceeding against the other party arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates must bring the legal action or proceeding in any court of the Province of British Columbia sitting in the city of Vancouver. Each party to this agreement consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia and its appellate courts, for the purpose of all legal actions and proceedings arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates.
9. Force Majeure. The Seller will not be liable for delays in performance or for non-performance due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
10. Assignment; Delegation. The Buyer may not assign any of its rights under this agreement or delegate any performance under this agreement, except with the prior written consent of the Seller. Any purported assignment of rights or delegation of performance in violation of this section is void.
11. Recovery of Expenses. In any adversarial proceedings between the parties arising out of this agreement or the transactions it contemplates, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, in addition to any other relief awarded, all expenses that the prevailing party incurs, including legal fees and expenses.
12. Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.
13. Amendments. No amendment to this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
14. Effectiveness; Date. This agreement will become effective when both parties have signed it. The date this agreement is signed by the last party to sign it (as indicated by the date associated with that party’s signature) will be deemed the date of this agreement.
15. Counterparts; Electronic Signatures. This agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, which together will form a single agreement. This agreement may be signed electronically.