VERRICLEAR PHOTO STUDY CHALLENGE
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS. THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN VERRICLEAR AND YOU AS PARTICIPANT (AND/OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A PARTICIPANT) GOVERNS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE INFORMAL OBSERVATIONAL PHOTO STUDY. BY CLICKING “AGREE,” YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO GIVE CONSENT AND AGREE THAT THESE TERMS WILL APPLY IN ANY CASE.
Title of Study: Photo Study Challenge
Researcher: Verriclear Natural Skin Essentials Ltd.
Invitation to Participate
You are being invited to participate in an informal observational Photo Study because you or your child have a specific skin problem you are absolutely committed to following through to see erased, and you can be relied upon to use the product daily and submit one progress photo weekly as directed until your skin is restored.
A total of 500 people will be invited to participate. We hope all of them will see the benefit of adhering to the Photo Study Challenge program and maintaining rebate eligibility to the end.
Purpose of This Photo Study
The purpose of this Photo Study is to observe the product’s effects by collecting a series of “before & after” progress photos demonstrating your results, and compare the results with those of commonly-used products and drug/chemical interventions to see which is better.
Upon successfully completing the study, you’ll be eligible for a 100% rebate of your original purchase price—regardless of whether or not your skin condition is fully resolved. (See guarantee below). What matters most is that you stay enrolled by adhering to the study procedures week after week.
There are NO known risks or side-effects associated with using Wart Rescue or any of its ingredients. However, depending on your health and the function of your individual immune system, it is possible that there may or may not be direct medical benefit to you from participating in this study.
In the unlikely event that after daily use there is no visual improvement of the condition of your skin by the end of the 30-90 day study, you will receive a 110% refund for your first bottle of Wart Rescue (not including shipping).
Length of Study
Participation in the study will be between 30 and 90 days, depending on the length of time it takes for your challenge area to be completely resolved.
If you take part in this study, weeks you will:
- Apply the product daily, as directed
- Submit one progress photo weekly, as per the guidelines we will provide you to [email protected]
- Complete two short online questionnaires—one at the beginning and one end of study.
- Receive and participate in communications from us such as instructions, reminders, and forms requesting your response.
- To enroll in this study, you acknowledge and consent that we own and may publish any data you submit to us including photos and questionnaire responses. Your name will never be published, and your identity will be kept confidential.
- You also agree to receive communications from us including reminder notices and respond to them accordingly.
The researcher may decide to take you off this study for:
- failure to use the product daily as instructed
- failure to submit photos weekly as instructed
- it is in the participant’s medical best interest
- participant’s condition worsens
- new information becomes available
Your decision to take part in this study is voluntary. You may refuse to participate or you may withdraw from the study at any time. However, if you decide to stop participating in the study, we encourage you to talk to the study staff first. Your decision not to participate or to withdraw from the study will forfeit your chance to receive any compensation you may have been eligible for upon successful completion of the study.
By participating in this study, you will have the exclusive benefit of direct communication, feedback, and support from our trained personnel who will be monitoring your progress to help you get the results you want—to be completely rid of your skin challenge in 30-90 days or less.
You will be providing information to the study operators that will show the effects of the product on the skin challenge you have chosen. We hope the information learned from this informal study will benefit you and other people who suffer with skin challenges like yours in the future.
Information gathered in this informal study is the property of Verriclear and/or it’s parent company and may be published or presented in public forums, however your name and other identifying information will not be used or revealed. Despite efforts to keep your personal information confidential, absolute confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Your personal information may be disclosed if required by law.
By checking the box below, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and agree to be bound by them, and in the case of a parent or legal guardian of a minor (18 years of age or under), you represent that you are the legal parent/guardian and agree to give your child permission to participate under these terms.
Statement of Consent
You are free to ask any questions that you may have about your treatment and your rights as a research participant. If any questions come up during or after the study, contact the study doctor and the study staff at: [email protected], Do agree to participate in this study unless you have had a chance to ask questions and have received satisfactory answers to all of your questions.
- I have read this consent form. I have had the opportunity to discuss this research study with study staff. I have had my questions answered by them in language I understand. The risks and benefits have been explained to me. I believe that I have not been unduly influenced by any study team member to participate in the research study by any statement or implied statements.
- I understand that my participation in this informal Photo Study is voluntary and that I may choose to withdraw at any time. I freely agree to participate in this study.
- I understand that information regarding my personal identity will be kept confidential, but that confidentiality is not guaranteed. I authorize the anonymized publishing of my data and images on any platform for any purpose.
- I understand that liability will be limited to the terms I agreed to when I purchased the product: http://verriclear.com/purchase_terms
Consent of Parent/Legal Guardian
By enrolling in the study I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of participation and I hereby make an oath and say that I am the lawful guardian of the child listed herein and there are no court orders now in effect that would prohibit me from conferring the power to consent upon another person. I consent to the child’s participation in this informal study and for data to be collected and used as described herein. I give this consent freely and knowingly in order to provide for the child and not as a result of pressure, threats or payments by any person or agency.